provision-comment message

Subject: Re: [provision-comment] Agenda for conference call Thursday 10/12

I apologize but I will probably be a bit late on the call tomorrow but I am assisting Kelly and John on the FAQ, which, at least parts of it should be out shortly for comment.  If I don't get to the meeting in time, the first draft of the FAQ should be out by latest Friday.  Glossary looks great thus far, yes this is a work in progress.  I can assist with linking the XRPM docs, specifically the latest versions, to the PSTC location on the OASIS.  From my understanding, Adrian is working on delivering to the PSTC group, the latest docs on ADPr.  I think the overview document is a great start at introducing what PSTC is proposing to accomplish, in detail, as an initial assessment before the PSTC working group is officially recognized.

-Gavenraj Sodhi
gsodhi1@home.com

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 7:51 PM

All

To confirm, the conference number is 888-742-8686  ID 8263334,  the call is at the usual time, 12 noon CDT

I’d like to suggest the following agenda. If anyone has anything else they would like to add please let me know.

1) Discuss material for distribution before the first PSTC conference call November 12th.

            Existing XRPM documents linked from PSTC site?

            Existing ADPr documents linked from PSTC site?

            Publication of recent “overview” document to comment list?

            FAQ?

            Glossary?

2) Discuss agenda for November 12th call

Darran Rolls
Waveset Technologies
MSIM  drolls_waveset@hotmail.com
AIM    drollswaveset