provision-comment message

Subject: Re: [provision-comment] Draft: Glossary of Terms forProvisioningServices Technical Committee (PSTC)

Hello Neal,

I will find out the details on getting the interested people on the
provision-comment list but the list is publicly viewable at:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/provision/200110/maillist.html

Have you been able to view the other comments from the proposing members?
Do you know if any entity within ChevronTexaco is a member of OASIS?  If
not, as a note, to be a working group member of PSTC once it formalizes
November 12, the organization or individual must be a member.  Here is a
link for further information on that:  https://www.oasis-open.org/join/

I agree on your definition of Account and will propose it to the rest of the
proposing group.

Also, a PSTC "overview" document will be coming shortly but as a short
synopsis of how this came to be.  A set of proposed specifications, XRPM,
ADPr, and ITML were submitted to form the PSTC working group.  XRPM's core
focus was on the exchange of  information across multiple systems (e.g.,
Provisioning, Web Access Control, Meta-Directory); ADPr's core focus was on
System to Resource/Service relationship across multiple systems; and ITML's
core focus was on protocols, message formats and best practices in the
Application Service Provider (ASP) and ASP aggregation market to provide
seamless integration of partners and business processes.

The PSTC proposing group is working on defining a initial set of goals to
setup an initial discussion when presented to the PSTC Working Group, when
officially recognized.

-Gavenraj Sodhi
gsodhi1@home.com