provision-comment message

Subject: [provision-comment] Re: [PSTC] URGENT: Proposed name for PSTC standard

Darran,

Good name. We support it.

Winston Bumpus
Director of Open Technologies and Standards
Novell, Inc.
wbumpus@novell.com

>>> Darran.Rolls@waveset.com 10/25/01 01:01PM >>>
All

The OASIS team is working hard on getting press and analyst awareness
for our new committee.  It would be very beneficial is we could frame
any/all announcements with a name for our proposed specification(s). On
the consideration that the TC will retain the ongoing right to change
the name if consensus dictates, I would like to submit the following
proposal for your approval.

Name:           Provisioning Services Markup Language
Acronym:       PSML

I'd like to get this agreed and back to Carol as soon as possible, so it
may be included in any/all announcements that promote our committee.   I
will follow up by adding an item to the proposed November 12th agenda to
discuss and agree upon a permanent name.

Regards

Darran Rolls
Waveset Technologies
MSIM  drolls_waveset@hotmail.com