provision-comment message

Subject: [provision-comment] Agenda & Conference Call

As we ready ourselves for the November 12th call, I’d like to start a process of discussion for the agenda.  If you have suggestions for this kick-off meeting, forward them to the group or directly to me.  I will pull together a straw-man and distribute to the list Monday 5th.

Is there support for a conference call this week?

If not, I propose we postpone tomorrows call and arrange one for a week tomorrow (November 8th) to finalize the agenda before the 12th.

Darran Rolls
Waveset Technologies
MSIM  drolls_waveset@hotmail.com
AIM    drollswaveset