provision-comment message

Subject: Re: [provision-comment] Outline agenda for intial PSTC meeting

All,

I suggest we have at least a brief call on November 8th to clear any concerns/questions/issues not addressed online by that time.  Also, how long is the call scheduled for?  Two (2) Hours?  Just to help folks plan their day accordingly.

-Gavenraj
gsodhi1@home.com

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 11:16 AM

Attendees

Based on input received to date, I have drawn together an outline agenda for the initial meeting of the committee.  Is there support for a conference call this week (Thursday 8th at say 12 noon CST) to discuss the agenda or do you want to work this out on the list?

Waveset will sponsor the conference call on the 12th.  Here are the call-in details.  I will update this information on the official web site later today:

Number:         888-742-8686

ID:                   8263334

Proposed agenda for initial PSTC conference call November 12th 2001 @ 12 noon CST

  • Call to order
  • Roll call & establishment of quorum
  • Agreement on “Order of Business”
    • Reading/agreement of minutes from previous meeting
    • Officers and committee reports
    • Special orders and motions
    • Unfinished business
    • New business
    • Adjournment
  • New Business
    • Nomination of Recording Secretary
    • Nominations for chair & co-chair
    • Volunteers for open positions:
      • Webmaster
      • Issues list maintainer
    • Charter scope
    • Calendar for committee business
      • Which quarter do we shoot for submission (30 day s before the start of the quarter)
      • Poll for first Face-2-face
        • Original date November 15th ??
        • Orlando December 9-14 Orlando
    • Subcommittees