provision-comment message

Subject: [provision-comment] Hi,a question about the status of SPML specification?

Hi,

I'm curious about the status of SPML specification. When will the draft be
ready and put on the web for downloading? It seems there lacks something
new on provision web page of OASIS. I'm not criticizing, but just being
eager to know the status, and eager to take a look at the concrete works.

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Yang Shunxiang, 杨顺祥
IBM China Research Lab
4F, HaoHai, #7, 5th Street, Shangdi, BEIJING, 100085, CHINA
TEL:    86-10-62986677 ext. 545
FAX:    86-10-82899634
E-mail: yangsx@cn.ibm.com