Subject: [provision] Promoting the OASIS PSML TC

OASIS PSML TC Members,

Congratulations on the formation of the new OASIS Provisioning Services
TC. It's great to finally get the press release out the door. Thanks to
all who helped to prepare and distribute the announcement.

We want you to know that the staff of OASIS is committed to helping you
get the broadest possible participation and promotion for your work.
Please let us know if you have any ideas or suggestions that would
assist us in increasing awareness.

Are there specific companies (either existing OASIS members or
non-members) that you would particularly like to have as TC members? Are
there any special industry groups or types of companies affected by your
work to whom we should target our outreach?

In addition to Phil Schacter of the Burton Group, are you aware of any
other industry analysts that may be familiar with or particularly
attracted to provisioning? Editors?

Your input is greatly appreciated. If we can be of any service in
increasing participation in your TC, please don't hesitate to contact
us.

Carol Geyer, Director of Communications
carol.geyer@oasis-open.org

Scott McGrath, Member Services Manager