provision message

Subject: [provision] PSTC Meeting Minutes 11/12/2001

All

Attached are the minutes from today’s initial PSTC meeting.

The next meeting is scheduled for November 26th, same time, same number. The high point are:

         PSTC will permit the provisioning list to be open to all participants’ regardless active status within PSTC

         Regular meetings will be held every two weeks at 12pm CST. The next meeting will be Monday 26th November 2001

         A vote will be conducted at the next meeting on the charter – we need to work this list between now and then to bring this issue to a close

         A closing date for the submission of User Cases of December 15th was suggested – line in the sand

         We are looking for volunteers/nominations for Recording Secretary

         We are looking for volunteers for the role of webmaster

         I will be continuing on as chair of the PSTC

Darran Rolls
Waveset Technologies
MSIM  drolls_waveset@hotmail.com
AIM    drollswaveset