Subject: [provision] PSTC Charter Revisions

Note:  Apologies for a duplicate email but I wanted to make sure that the
revisions are properly presented for readability so I am submitting it also
in PDF format.

All,
I would like to submit the following revisions to be considered for the SPML
charter:
For the first section below, #1-5, we would recommend that the #5 (Request
and response for specific provisioning requests) is the main issue of
provisioning, between two parties. #1-4 can be summarized as querying and
exchanging available provisioning capabilities, also, may be specific cases
of #5.

For the next section below, #1-3, we agree with #1 & 2. SPML should not be
limited to a single organization. As an example (an entirely separate use
case, and even assuming we have a pre-trust between organizations): If party
A is talking to party B, then talking to party C. May be resolved by
separate transaction IDs for each party but it just makes our charter way
too complex. Party A would have to know about Party C, just too complex for
the basis of our charter. Thus, we are not in support of item #3.
I'd like to propose the following modified version for the charter:

Attached:  PDF Format

 <<PSTC Charter Revisions.pdf>>

-Gavenraj Sodhi

PSTC Charter Revisions.pdf