Subject: [provision] SPML -- Core & Extension Models?

Similar to the XACML group, we may also want to consider (in brief at
this point, and in detail later) whether we'd split SPML Specifications
into a Core and an Extension Model.

As reference, please see Michiharu Kudoh's posting on the XACML list.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200112/msg00076.html

-Anand

[Anand Ranthidevan]
Product Manager - Jamcracker, Inc.