Subject: [provision] Updated Draft Glossary of Terms

Title: Updated Draft Glossary of Terms

Folks,

I have taken Darran's submission (draft-rolls-glossary-01.doc) and have added more terms to the glossary, as well as made some changes. Would like to submit this to the group as another individual submission. I've fixed some formatting issues I was facing with draft-rolls-glossary-01.doc as well as missing references bookmarks.

I suggest that we add more terms and suggest deletions/modifications on this email thread before our 01/21 call -- where we could decide the Glossary Subcommittee/Individual, and they could edit this going forward.

[Anand Ranthidevan]
Jamcracker, Inc.
aranthidevan@jamcracker.com
http://www.jamcracker.com