Subject: RE: [provision] Updated Draft Glossary of Terms

On #40 (Service Provider) and #28 (Provisioning Service Point):

I agree with Darran. We don't need #40, and we could expand on the
definition of a PSP as "Reference to a given Provisioning Service --
like the organizational entity that provides the service."

This way we'll have:

1. A "system entity" -- and "Provisioning Service" (PS) is defined
around the system entity. This refers to the actual stuff that makes
provisioning happen.

2. An "organizational entity" -- and "Provisioning Service Point" (PSP)
is defined around the organizational entity. This refers to the business
that provides the service.

3. A "provisioned entity" -- the resource managed by a PSP -- and
"Provisioning Service Target" (PST) is then the nitty-gritty of what
exactly is provisioned.

Three definitions: PS, PSP, and PST. In a sentence: "PS provisions a PST
provided by a PSP."

I hope I am making sense.

-Anand

[Anand Ranthidevan]