Subject: [provision] Face to face #1 Austin TX 11/12 February

Folks

Based on the Evite poll numbers we have 8 committee members and a numbers of other interested parties that should make for about 14 people.  We do not have the 11 active voting members needed to make quorum and conduct official business.  We do however have enough IP present to make real progress and report back to the full committee with findings.

My question is, based on the above, does anyone intend to change their attendance or otherwise object to us moving ahead with this meeting as planned?

Please speak up quickly.  I intend to proceed under the assumption that we are meeting 11/12th February in Austin and will pull together a straw man agenda for comment this week.  I will follow-up with basic logistics before Thursday.

Darran Rolls
MSIM  drolls_waveset@hotmail.com
AIM    drollswaveset
YIM    drolls_waveset