Subject: [provision] F2F meeting

Hi,
For some reason I did not get the email about the F2F meeting.
I suggest to move the meeting to  February 12/13 or to squeeze it to one
full day on the 12.

Yoav

Yoav Kirsch
Director, Applications Development

Business Layers
The eProvisioning Company(tm)

P:	(201) 291-8999 x215
F:	(201) 291-0006
M:	(201) 805-6353
www.businesslayers.com

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Business
Layers immediately, by replying to this message, or by sending an e-mail to:
postmaster@businesslayers.com, and destroy all copies of this message and
any attachments. Thank you.