Subject: RE: [provision] Face to face #1 Austin TX 11/12 February

Actually, I think your email from Monday did go out; in fact, it's at the bottom of this thread.  I guess my interpretation was that we were going ahead with the plan for the 11th and 12th unless someone spoke up (silence is acquiescence?).  However, now I'm starting to wonder if we need to confirm things during our conference call on Monday.  The downside of waiting to confirm on Monday is the extra cost of the airline tickets (with < 7days of notice), if we were to go ahead with 11th and 12th at that time.

I wonder if anyone has already purchased a ticket?

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Darran Rolls [mailto:Darran.Rolls@waveset.com]
	Sent: Sat 2/2/2002 5:53 PM
	To: Cliff Schmidt; provision@lists.oasis-open.org

	Cliff

	Having read your question I now realize that my mail from Monday 28th
	didn't hit the list - I wondered why no one had replied {:-0

	I can only guess the OASIS backup/recovery process messed it up (my SMTP
	request went out without error - grrrr).

	Anyhow, I'll resend the question now and add that if there is support
	for postponing the meeting to later in the month, I can still arrange to
	support the event here in Austin.  I personally have the RSA show week
	(18th) and the first week of March is out....

	Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com
	Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com
	(512) 657 8360                    PGP  0x8AC67C6F