Subject: [provision] RE: [provision-comment] Hi,where can I find more documents from PSTC

Title: RE: [provision-comment] Hi, where can I find more documents from PSTC

> 1. Why software giants are currently not members of
> PSTC? eg. MS, IBM, HP, SUN?

We do have representatives from MS, IBM and Sun. Why a company chooses to participate or not is a question for that company. Also as the work progresses and gains visability, it will likely attract additional participants. This happened, for example, with the SAML and XACML activites.

> 2. Where can I find more concrete work of PSTC? There
> are only some drafts on
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/provision/. If a
> specification is going to be submitted in this
> September, I believe some concrete works must have
> been done, eg, spec draft, etc.

Very true. Some new information was developed at the recent F2F and has been published in the archive, but is not currently on the web page. A use case document should appear in the next few weeks.

Hal