Subject: [provision] Proposed Agenda March 18th,2002 PSTC Committee Conference Call

CONFERENCE ID
=============
Dial-in Number: 888-742-8686
Conference ID: 5250215
Date: 03/18/2002
Time 12 noon CST.

Proposed Agenda
===============

12:05   Order and role-call
---------------------------

12:10 Vote to accept minutes of committee meeting 03/04/2002
Minutes available here:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/provision/200203/msg00007.html

12:15 Discuss F2F Dates
-----------------------
Last weeks Evite on the Match 25/26 F2F already indicates light support
for the currently proposed dates.  We need to make a keep or move
decision.  Just in case, here are some alternative dates:

* April 2/3  	West Coast
* April 29/30  	West Coast

Everyone should have received an Evite poll for the F2F#3 dates.
Issues/comments?

12:30 Use Case Review
---------------------
Gavenraj has published a first draft of the use-cases from F2F#1. For
those that have had time to review, are there any issues/initial
comments?

We need to address the following issues re Use Cases:

* Review period
* Target date for completed requirements document

12:50 Technical Reporters
-------------------------
In the following mail a framework for TR activities was suggested:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/provision/200203/msg00006.html

* Is the framework for a TR document reasonable?
* Is the proposed date for draft TR documents reasonable?
* Shall we add a short "TR Updates" agenda item to each committee
meeting?

13:00 Motion to Adjourn

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com
Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com
(512) 657 8360                    PGP  0x8AC67C6F