OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

provision message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]


Subject: [provision] PSTC Meeting Minutes 03/18/2002



All,

Here are the published minutes for the PSTC Teleconference March 18th,
2002.  Please advise me of any corrections.

PSTC Conference Call, March 18th, 2002
12:00pm CST
Dial-in Number: 888-742-8686
Conference ID: 5250215


Minutes Taken By Gavenraj Sodhi

Call to order & roll call

Participating Active Members

Gavenraj Sodhi
Yoav Kirsch
Hal Lockhart
Tim Moses
Karl Gottschalk
Cliff Schmidt
Jeff Bohren
Darran Rolls
Anand Ranthidevan

Prospective Members

Maneesh Bhandari
Rob Weltman

Agenda
======

12:05   Order and role-call
---------------------------


12:10 Vote to accept minutes of committee meeting 03/04/2002
------------------------------------------------------------
Minutes available here:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/provision/200203/msg00007.html

- Minutes are approved


Any additional agenda items? - None

12:15 Discuss F2F Dates
-----------------------
Last weeks Evite on the Match 25/26 F2F already indicates light support
for the currently proposed dates.  We need to make a keep or move
decision.  Just in case, here are some alternative dates:   

* April 2/3  	West Coast
* April 29/30  	West Coast


Everyone should have received an Evite poll for the F2F#3 dates.
Issues/comments?

-	Motioned to postpone March 25, 26 F2F
o	-  Approved

-	Gavenraj's Action Item:  Price for Hotel.

12:30 Use Case Review
---------------------
Gavenraj has published a first draft of the use-cases from F2F#1. For
those that have had time to review, are there any issues/initial
comments?

-	Establish a review time period:  Review cycle for one week.
-	Concall for this:  Monday, March 25, 2002, 12:00 p.m. CT (same
number)

We need to address the following issues re Use Cases:

* Review period
* Target date for completed requirements document

12:50 Technical Reporters
-------------------------
In the following mail a framework for TR activities was suggested:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/provision/200203/msg00006.html

	Is the framework for a TR document reasonable?  
o	Schemas, links, details
	Is the proposed date for draft TR documents reasonable?
o	Draft for the 25th of March
* Shall we add a short "TR Updates" agenda item to each committee
meeting?
	- Updates should occur for a few minutes every week.
13:00 Motion to Adjourn
------------------------
-	Adjourned

After meeting session on Use Cases

Use Case questions:

1)	Need to have a general notion for VID, PSTID, and PSPID (Separate
section)
a.	ID may be used across multiple PSTs
2)	Action items (Darran and Gavenraj):  Document to talk about Ids for
Use Case discussion
3)	Cliff:  If someone wants to be provisioned into PSP.  PSP knows the
right PSTs to go to.  Do we have a use case, provisioning only to certain
PSTs?  - Response, too specific.
4)	Configuration or policy model within a PSP?    Might look like XACML
overlap?
5)	Break down use cases into separate groups.
a.	Identity-based
b.	Policy-based
6)	What are key relationships?  Please describe
7)	Query a specific report Use Case

pstc-minutes-03182002.doc



[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]


Powered by eList eXpress LLC