Subject: [provision] No PSTC committee conference call 4/1/2002 ???

All

During the 3/18/02 committee con-call and the follow-up 3/25/02 Use Case WG call, we decided to continue discussion and general analysis of Use Cases on the email list.  Completing the Use Cases is the next major milestone in the definition of SPML.  There has been very little activity on the list since 3/18 (due in part to end of quarter activities I suspect) AND we do not have any other official committee business to attend to.  Therefore, I see no reason to hold a call 4/1/02.  We might all be better placed to use this time to analyze the outline UC’s submitted thus far, and discuss on the list there after.

However, if you do have motion or committee agenda/business for 4/1/02, please forward it to me ASAP and we can pull the call together on that basis.  Otherwise, the next call will be on that much revered day of national mourning April 15th – Tax day ;-)

Darran Rolls
MSIM  drolls_waveset@hotmail.com
AIM    drollswaveset
YIM    drolls_waveset