Subject: Re: [provision] Regarding next PSTC F2F,proposed for either April 29 & 30th or M ay 14th & May 15th

Here are the hotel details:

Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport

18800 MacArthur Blvd., Irvine, CA 92612
Tel: 1-949-833-9999 Fax: 1-949-833-3317

Orange County Airport
Distance from hotel: 0.5 mi.
Drive time: 3
Directions: LOCATED DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE ORANGE COUNTY/JOHN WAYNE AIRPORT. EXIT AIRPORT TURNING RIGHT ON MACARTHUR. TURN LEFT ON DOUGLAS. HOTEL IS LOCATED ON THE CORNER OF DOUGLAS & MACARTHUR
Getting to and from the Airport
Courtesy Bus Courtesy Phone

Limousine

Rental Car , typical minimum charge is USD 24.00

Taxi , typical minimum charge is USD 6.00

Los Angeles International Airport
Distance from hotel: 30 mi.
Drive time: 45
Directions: FREEWAY 405 SOUTH, 30 MILES, EXIT ON MACARTHUR BLVD, TURN LEFT ON MACARTHUR, HOTEL WILL BE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF STREET ON THE CORNER OF DOUGLAS & MACARTHUR
Getting to and from the Airport
Bus Service , typical minimum charge is USD 20.00

Limousine , typical minimum charge is USD 65.00

Super Shuttle , typical minimum charge is USD 20.00

Rental Car , typical minimum charge is USD 28.00

Taxi , typical minimum charge is USD 80.00

Long Beach Airport

Distance from hotel: 20 mi.
Drive time: 20
Directions: FREEWAY 405 SOUTH, 25 MILES, EXIT ON MACARTHUR BLVD, TURN LEFT ON MACARTHUR, HOTEL IS 2 LIGHTS DOWN ON LEFT SIDE AT CORNER OF MACARTHUR AND DOUGLAS.
Getting to and from the Airport
Limousine , typical minimum charge is USD 45.00

Super Shuttle , typical minimum charge is USD 20.00

Rental Car , typical minimum charge is USD 28.00

Taxi , typical minimum charge is USD 45.00

-Gavenraj

Gavenraj Sodhi wrote:
A39D4CF11F759647B2CF46DE86917B9A39D1EE@HQEXCH1">
All,

I have the corporate rate available for either April 29th & 30th or May 14 &
May 15th. The cost for each night will be $129.00 at the Hilton near John
Wayne Airport (SNA) in Orange County, California. I have tentatively booked
April 29th and 30th to hold the rooms but can easily be modified for May 14
& 15.

Please email me to let me know which date you will prefer. I need this from
as early as possible but definitely the closing date will be middle of next
week (April 10th).

Best,

Gavenraj

Gavenraj Sodhi