Subject: RE: [provision] Reminder: No PSTC con-call today

Karl

The basic meeting outline from [1] still stands although I doubt we'll
get going much before 8:30.  Gavenraj has organized the room as per [2].
The hotel reception will have directions (and we'll probably get a sign
up if possible).

See you there.

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/provision/200204/msg00029.html
[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/provision/200204/msg00005.html

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com
Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com
(512) 657 8360

From: Karl Gottschalk [mailto:karlgott@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 7:11 AM
To: Darran Rolls

Darran, are you going to send out some details of what time and what
room
we meet at tomorrow?

Karl Gottschalk
tie 441-9611
ext. 919-543-9611

                      Darran Rolls

                      <Darran.Rolls@wav        To:
provision@lists.oasis-open.org

                      eset.com>                cc:

                                               Subject:  [provision]
Reminder: No PSTC con-call today
                      05/13/2002 07:35

                      AM

Folks

Just a reminder that due to the Face-2-Face meeting tomorrow in CA,
there
will be no PSTC con-call today.

Darran Rolls
MSIM  drolls_waveset@hotmail.com