Subject: RE: [provision] Latest Draft Use Cases

Darran,

I thought we agreed for a final vote (with group comments, changes, and issues included) 14 days after the final draft.  I think 7 days from today is sufficient for the group to provide the comments, critiques required to get a final draft out for a vote.  The date of delivery of a final draft of use cases was discussed to be May 28th.  The Use Cases have had an extensive time for review so I am suggesting June 28th is way too far.

-Gavenraj

-----Original Message-----
From: Darran Rolls [mailto:Darran.Rolls@waveset.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 9:28 PM
To: provision@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [provision] Latest Draft Use Cases

Folks

Attached is the latest draft of the SPML use cases.  I have incorporated the discussion and comments from the last meeting.  I hate to send everyone their own copy (like I have) but I don't want to put it on the site until it looks close.

The attached is basically a first cut editors draft.  I'd like to set a deadline of end of day 6/28/2002 for comments, changes and issues, with the intention of publishing on the site 6/30/2002.

Thanks

Darran Rolls
MSIM  drolls_waveset@hotmail.com
AIM    drollswaveset