Subject: [provision] Agenda for 6/10/2002 PSTC Call

CONFERENCE ID
=============
Dial-in Number: 888-742-8686
Conference ID: 5250215
Date: 06/10/2002
Time 12 noon CST.

Proposed Agenda
===============

1 - 12:05   Order and role-call
-------------------------------

2 - 12:10 Vote to accept minutes of committee meeting 05/29/2002
Minutes published [1].

3 - 12:15 Update on business white paper
Gavenraj.

4 - 12:20 Use Cases
-------------------
No comments posted from the last editorial revision of the SMPL use
cases document.  Can we therefore consider the document accurate and
complete (at least for now)?

In Tim Moses comments [2] he suggested using XACML filtering for use
case 20.  Discuss.

5 - 12:30 Competitive Submissions
---------------------------------
It was suggested during the working group call 5/29 that we adopt a
competitive submission system in an effort to try and move quickly
towards a 01 specification.  I'd like to construct a formal statement to
this effect.  Consider the following straw-man to start the discussion:

6 - 12:45 Vote on perusing SMPL interop for Catalyst next year
I propose running an email vote for PSTC perusing an SPML interop at
next years Burton Groups Catalyst conference (details of the SAML
interop this year [3]). Any issues?

7 - 12:50 Suggestions for the next F2F
We had originally estimated an F2F3 for June. In light of the discussion
during agenda item 5, do we want to consider setting a revised date?

8 - 13:00 Motion to Adjourn