Subject: Re: [provision] Opportunity to meet at Burton Catalyst July 15-17 2002

I'll be at Catalyst for all 3 days & would be happy to get together formally or otherwise.

John Aisien
VP Business Development
Thor Technologies, Inc
445 Park Avenue, 10th Floor,
New York, NY 10022
+1 917 322 2178
+1 646 489 9561 (Cell)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 7:39 AM

If enough members could make it an official meeting then I’d be prepared to wait and have our own day.  If it is just a few of us, it might be more appropriate to hold a more informal meeting one evening, say over dinner??

So far I have the following members at the event:

Gavenraj Sodhi

Darran Rolls

Jeff Bohren

Darran Rolls