Subject: [provision] Updated Agenda for 6/24/2002 PSTC con-call

I have added the URL for the minutes for approval, fixed the agenda numbering and added the new business items suggested thus far:

CONFERENCE ID
=============
Dial-in Number: 888-742-8686
Conference ID: 5250215
Date: 06/24/2002
Time 12 noon CDT.

Proposed Agenda
===============

1 - 12:05   Order and role-call
-------------------------------

2 - 12:08 Vote to accept minutes of committee meeting 05/29/2002
Accept minutes of last meeting [1].

3 - 12:10 Competitive Submissions
---------------------------------
Tony G. has asked for an better understanding of the "framework" for competitive SPML submissions.  Lets discuss how this might happen with the objective of outlining an official document on the subject.

4 - 12:25 SMPL BOF at Catalyst in July 2002
-------------------------------------
It looks like Burton will accommodate us at Catalyst with a semi-official Birds Of a Feather meeting on SPML.  These are breakfast meetings; they provide a room and mention the event in the program.  Any suggestions for the meeting agenda?

5 - 12:35 Business Paper Comments
---------------------------
Are there any, can we publish this on the site?

6 - 12:40 XNS (eXtensible Name Service)
---------------------------------
Discuss relevance and/or plan to investigate [2]

7 - ??:?? Motion to Adjourn

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/provision/200206/msg00018.html
[2] http://www.xns.org/

Darran Rolls