Subject: [provision] Agenda for 7/22/2002 PSTC con-call

CONFERENCE ID
=============
Dial-in Number: 888-742-8686
Conference ID: 5250215
Date: 07/22/2002
Time 12 noon CDT.

Proposed Agenda
===============

1 - 12:05   Order and role-call
-------------------------------

2 - 12:08 Vote to accept minutes of committee meeting 07/08/2002
Accept minutes of last meeting [1].

3 - 12:10 Review Action Items
---------------------------------
Available in [1]

4 - 12:12 Specification Outline Next Steps
Last meeting we reviewed and discussed the specification outline document [2].  We need to decide on next steps.  How does the committee want to break up the work items?  Who wants to take the lead on what?

5 – 12:35 SJC Update
--------------------
Chair to provide committee with an update from SJC

6 – 12:45 Burton Catalyst Update
Several members attended Burton Catalyst. Several significant things happened; general report and discussion.

6 - 13:00 Motion to Adjourn

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/provision/200207/msg00004.html
[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/provision/200207/msg00002.html

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com