Subject: RE: [provision] Possible Face to Face Meeting Locations & Dates

Folks

Timing is important with these arrangements.  Should I assume that those who have not expressed a preference do not intend to attend?

I’d like to set an informal deadline for expressing a preference on this proposal.  I guess we need to define some locations with the dates.  I’d love to have an East coast venue, if someone steps forward with one, we’ll add it.

So, please express your preference by end-of-day Wednesday 10/9/2002.

Option 1

October 29/30

(a)   Redmond

(b)    Austin