Subject: [provision] Agneda for 10/14/2002 PSTC Con-call

CONFERENCE ID
=============
Dial-in Number: 888-742-8686
Conference ID: 5250215
Date: 10/14/2002
Time 12 noon CDT.
Proposed Agenda
===============
1 - 12:05   Order and role-call
-------------------------------
2 - 12:08 Vote to accept minutes of committee meeting 09/30/2002
Minutes available in [1].
3 - 12:10 Face-2-Face Meeting
-----------------------------
Extended deadline for preferences to 10/13/2002.  As of today 10/11 we have 6 replies with 2 for 5/6 Redmond, 2 for 19/20 Redmond and 2 that can support any of the dates and locations. We need to fix a date and assign a champion to drive the arrangement/agenda.
4 - 12:20 Aggregation Use Cases
------------------------------
Based on MikeP’s assessment of the aggregation use cases in [2], take a resolution that aggregated service models will not be modeled in new use cases and that current documented cases are sufficient.
5 - 12:35 PSU cardinality
-------------------------
Drive conclusion on the PSU cardinality issue discussed in [3].  Take a resolution that states that it is the responsibility of the PSP to implement “uniqueness” in PSU-ID’s.
6 - 12:45 Resolutions Document
Proposal from chair that the committee creates and maintains a resolutions document on the committee web site that reflect the motions and resolutions passed by the committee, see example in [4]. This will prove useful documentation for how we got to the decisions we have.
7 - 12:55 Motion to Adjourn
[1] 9/30 minutes link to follow (look for posting
[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/provision/200210/msg00004.html
[3] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/provision/200210/msg00006.html
[4] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security-jc/Docs/resolutions.shtml