Subject: [provision] Meeting minutes for 10/28/2002 PSTC Call

PSTC Team,

Here are the meeting minutes from the October 28th PSTC concall.  Please
advise if there are any errors.

 <<pstc-minute-october28.html>>

Thanks,

-Gavenraj

Gavenraj Sodhi
Senior Technology Analyst
Business Layers
The eProvisioning Company(tm)
P: (949) 388-0088
M: (949) 350-8808
F: (949) 767-5851
www.businesslayers.com
Title: Untitled Document

OASIS Provisioning Services Technical Committee (PSTC)
Meeting Minutes

Logistics
Roll-call
Other Business