Subject: RE: [provision] SPML Extended Request Roundtable-Working Groupcon-call 1/14/2003

Title: Message
I could do 4pm to 5:30pm PST on Tuesday 14th. Might be too late for most of you.

King Regards,
Matthias
-----Original Message-----
From: Darran Rolls [mailto:Darran.Rolls@waveset.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 7:20 PM
To: provision@lists.oasis-open.org

Folks

As discussed on this weeks committee con-call, we need to move the ExtendedRequest discussion forward.  I propose we hold a working group call this coming Tuesday 14th  at 11:30am-1pm with the following agenda:

1.      Review summary requirements

2.      Walk through JeffB’s proposed schema

3.      Resolve solutions for the “ProvID” concept

4.      Define specific steps to resolution

We can use the regular committee con-call number.  I have some flexibility on the time so if those with a specific interest or willingness to contribute time to defining the solution can not make my proposed time let me know and I’ll try and coordinate an alternative.

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com

Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com

(512) 657 8360