Subject: [provision] Agenda for 1/20/2002 PSTC con-call

CONFERENCE ID
=============
Dial-in Number: 888-742-8686
Conference ID: 5250215
Date: 01/20/2003
Time 10 AM CST

Proposed Agenda
===============

1 - 10:05 Order and role-call
-----------------------------
Gavenraj to take roll-call and summary minutes.

2 - 10:08 Vote to minutes of committee meeting 1/09/2003
Minutes available at [1]

3 - 10:10 ExtendedRequest
-------------------------
We held a working group call 1/14 to discuss ExtendedRequest.  JeffB
sent out a revised draft of these elements in [2]. Goal is to discuss
any further issues this raises and agree that we have the rig model with
which to move forward.

4 - 10:25 Core Specification
----------------------------
An editors draft of the core specification document is available in [3].
DR to provide a brief introduction to the format/layout and contents.
Goal: agree layout and sections. Specifics to discuss:

1.  Use of a consistent data/use case throughout the specification.
2.  Identify what two defined examples we will use in section 8
(Examples)

5 - 10:?? Dates
---------------
I have been asked to provide a clearer idea when we will be making our
submission for review.  I'm thinking the end o March?  Discuss.

6 - ??:?? Motion to Adjourn
To reconvene 02/03/2003 10am CST (chair required as DR is out)

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/provision/minutes/pstc-minutes-0106
2003.html
[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/provision/200301/msg00014.html