Subject: [provision] Chair and call-host for February 3rd Committee con-call

Folks

As you may recall, I am not available to chair/host next weeks committee con-call and have not as ye seen a volunteer to carry out this role for Mondays call.  I believe there are some important issues to discuss; One to resolve Rami’s last comments on the ProvisionigID for ExtendedRequest and Two, final issues on schema  (pending Jeff’s schema query) to complete this ready for the F2F the week after.

Volunteers?

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com

Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com

(512) 657 8360