Subject: Re: [provision] SPML Provision Schema schema...

Hi Jeff, question about our schema schema.  I can't figure out where
"AttributeDefinition" is used in our schema.  Should it be an attribute of
"AttributeDefinitionReference"?

Also, are we comfortable that using DsmlAttr as the basic type give us
enough flexibility in defining our attribute types?  I was specifically
asked about the ability to define enumerations.

Mike Polan
IBM Canada Ltd

|         |           Jeff Bohren      |
|         |           <jbohren@opennetw|
|         |           ork.com>         |
|         |           02/13/2003 01:37 |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:       provision@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  [provision] SPML Provision Schema schema...                                                                                      |

Attached is the XML schema for representing the Provisioning Schema (i.e.
meta-data), approved at the last F2F. This XML schema depends on the SPML
Core XML Schema.

Jeff Bohren

Product Architect

OpenNetwork Technologies, Inc

#### draft_pstc_schema_schema_01.xsd has been removed from this note on
February 14 2003 by Mike Polan