Subject: RE: [provision] SPML Provision Schema schema...

I tried crawling through the schema schema again, and it just makes my head
spin :).

From what I can tell, there is no way to specify complex attributes like
enumerations or composite attributes.  Is that correct, or am I missing
something?

I still don't get how the AttributeDefinition/AttributeDefinitionReference
stuff works, I'm hoping it'll all become clear when I see our samples...

Mike Polan
IBM Canada Ltd

|         |           Jeff Bohren      |
|         |           <jbohren@opennetw|
|         |           ork.com>         |
|         |           02/16/2003 07:07 |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:       provision@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  RE: [provision] SPML Provision Schema schema...                                                                                  |

The attributeDefinition elements are sub-elements under the schema element.
The attributeDefinitionReference refers to an attributeDefinition. In
theory if there are N classes in a schema, there could be N references (one
in each class) for the same attribute definition.

Jeff B.