Subject: [provision] missing use cases?

We don't have use cases (nor operations obviously) that address
asynchronous messages from the servers to the clients.  For example, a
notification from a PST or PSP to indicate that a service has been
suspended or deleted for some reason other than an add/delete/modify
request.

Is this intentional or an oversight on our part?  If intentional, how would
we address this scenario?  Discovery by the client?

Mike Polan
IBM Canada Ltd