Subject: [provision] FYI, Notes on committee good-standing & Quorum

All

In the interests of good working committee practice, there has been a discussion on the chairs list this past week or so the results of which I thought I should pass on.  In summary, it turns out that OASIS TC procedure does allows a committee member to maintain their “good-standing” and voting rights when he or she attends a meeting that does not make quorum.  You’ll remember that “good-standing” means attending 2 from 3 consecutive meetings, so as an example, those members that attended today’s call that did not make quorum, their attendance is recorded in the meeting minutes and counts towards their good standing.

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com

Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com

(512) 657 8360