Subject: RE: [provision] Agenda for 3/3/2003 PSTC Con-call

Yoav makes a very good point here. You can do single request with a
batch, but you can support batch with a single request. This was the
very argument that eventual led the DSML TC to define batch, and only
batch requests.

Jeff Bohren
Product Architect
OpenNetwork Technologies, Inc

-----Original Message-----
From: Yoav Kirsch [mailto:Yoav.Kirsch@businesslayers.com]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 9:38 AM
To: 'Darran Rolls'; provision@lists.oasis-open.org

I will miss the call here are my two cents

1. Batch or single request - I personally prefer the single request
however
few participant felt that batch request is a must. We should support
batch
we can support both options.

2.  Re-use in SPML thread - I think that we should reuse code/ protocols
when ever possible. I think that we should reuse the DSML schema.

Yoav Kirsch
Director, Applications Development
Business Layers