Subject: [provision] Issues list...

Looking at the old issues list (which is a year old) on the web site, there is nothing that seems to make sense anymore. Unless anyone objects, I am not going to carry those forward into the new issues list document I am creating.

The current issues list that I have captured is:

Issue 001 - Batch Requests should not be used (Open)

Title: Batch Requests should not be used

Champion: Conrad Agramont, Microsoft

Issue 002 - Attribute Definitions should be in XSD (Open)

Title: Attribute Definitions should be in XSD

Champion: Gearard Woods, IBM

I would welcome the issue champions to send me a better issue description, but it has to be kept reasonably brief.

I am sure there are more issues floating around than this, so please send me the ones I don’t have. The only requirement is that each issue has a champion who needs to take responsibility for it getting resolved one way or the other.

Jeff Bohren

Product Architect

OpenNetwork Technologies, Inc