Subject: [provision] Agenda for 3/17/2003 PSTc Committee con-call

CONFERENCE ID
=============
Dial-in Number: 888-742-8686
Conference ID: 5250215
Date: 03/17/2003
Time 10 AM CST

Proposed Agenda
===============

1 - 10:05 Order and role-call
-----------------------------
Gavenraj to take roll-call and summary minutes please.

2 - 10:07 Accept meeting minutes
--------------------------
From 3/10/2003 meeting, available at [1]

3 - 10:10 Proceed with the current SPML V 1.0 model?
Before we address this motion with a direct motion, review the basic
schematic differences between Gerry's proposal and the current draft
specification and ensure we all know the differences.

Before we cast the vote, briefly review consequences both sides of this
debate.

Motion from Chair:  In light of Gerry's proposal, does the current SPML
V1.0 model and
draft specification have the support of the committee?

4 - 11:00 Motion to Adjourn
To reconvene 3/23/2003.

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/provision/200303/msg00021.html

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com