Subject: RE: [provision] Meeting minutes for 03/17/2003 PSTC Call

I have fixed this within the corrected minutes I will be sending this
afternoon.

-Gavenraj

-----Original Message-----
From: Gearard Woods
To: Gavenraj Sodhi
Cc: 'provision@lists.oasis-open.org '
Sent: 3/17/03 1:00 PM

Raj,
Correct me if I'm wrong, and I know it's a minor point, but didn't Hal
abstain?  You have him listed as "For" in the vote.
Gerry

|---------+----------------------------------->
|         |           Gavenraj Sodhi          |
|         |           <Gavenraj.Sodhi@business|
|         |           layers.com>             |
|         |                                   |
|         |           03/17/2003 09:49 AM     |
|         |                                   |
|---------+----------------------------------->

-------------------------------------------------------|

  |       To:       "'provision@lists.oasis-open.org '"
<provision@lists.oasis-open.org>

  |       cc:
|
  |       Subject:  [provision] Meeting minutes for 03/17/2003 PSTC Call

-------------------------------------------------------|

All,

Here are the published meeting minutes from this week's PSTC Call
(03/17/03).  Please let me know of any corrections.

Regards,

Gavenraj

Gavenraj Sodhi
Senior Technology Analyst

Business Layers
The eProvisioning Company(tm)

P: (949) 388-0088
M: (949) 350-8808
F: (949) 767-5851

www.businesslayers.com

#### pstc-minute-march17.htm has been removed from this note on March
17,
2003 by Gearard Woods