Subject: SPML XSD Files...

I would like to propose collapsing the three SPML XSD files down into one XSD. This made sense originally to do it this way because we wanted to support multiple bindings. As this spec has evolved, there is little in any of the XSD files that are not needed by both supported bindings. It would make things easier if we collapsed it down to one file.

I would like to add this as an item for Monday’s call, but would like to see comments on the mail list prior to Monday.

Jeff Bohren

Product Architect

OpenNetwork Technologies, Inc