Subject: RE: [provision] Proposed Agenda for 4/13/2003 PSTC Committee Con-Call

Darran,

I also suggest to discuss the status of Burton Interop and the planned "glue
party" . Is this happing ?

Doron

-----Original Message-----
From: Darran Rolls [mailto:Darran.Rolls@waveset.com]
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2003 6:22 AM
To: provision@lists.oasis-open.org

CONFERENCE ID
=============
Dial-in Number: 888-742-8686
Conference ID: 5250215
Date: 4/14/2003
Time 10 AM CST

Proposed Agenda
===============
1 - 10:05 Order and role-call
-----------------------------
Roll-call

2 - 10:07 Review of last weeks meeting
--------------------------------------
Having seem nothing on this, quick review of agenda items from last weeks
meeting (agenda available at [1].  Do we get everything done? Add to new
business as required.

3 - 10:15 Schema Update
-----------------------
JeffB delivered latest schema.  General review, any open issues that need to
be discussed? Discuss motion to collapse all schema into one doc.

4 - 10:30 Spec Update
---------------------
My spec draft/revision got delayed.  Will have this available later this
week and should be a complete draft.  Discuss a solid review and comments
cycle for this next drop.  Goal: to have a committee review of the entire
document before the next meeting.

5 - 10:40 Interop Update
------------------------
Update on event.