Subject: Marketing Contacts for Interop Event

Folks

Each company participating in the interop is required to forward to me a
specific contact person to act as "marketing contact" for this event.
My understanding is that this contact person will be involved in the
following activities:

- Working on proposed "one-page" handout on interop
- Arranging and coordinating any press/analysts activities
- Other marketing related topics re interop

Please make your very best effort to get this information to me for end
of day Monday 5/5 so Dee@OASIS can start to coordinate this effort.

Thanks.

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com
Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com