Subject: Looking for Feedback: Your organization's role within the SPML Interop

All,

As we have completed this call, Jeff has made this recommendation and I am
acting on this action item to to look for feedback as to the role you see
your organization playing within the SPML interop (e.g., RA & PSP talking to
a PST, PSP/PST, PST, and so on).

Please send me feedback at your earliest and we can continue discussion of
what components we should include within this interop.  This will allow us
to provide an accurate and complete representation of interoperability
between all of our companies participating within the SPML Interop.

Regards,

Gavenraj

Gavenraj Sodhi
Senior Technology Analyst

Business Layers
The eProvisioning Company(tm)

P: (949) 388-0088
M: (949) 350-8808
F: (949) 767-5851
www.businesslayers.com
This e-mail message and any attachments are strictly confidential and
are privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
Business Layers immediately, by replying to this message, or by sending
an e-mail to: gavenraj.sodhi@businesslayers.com, and destroy all copies
of this message and any attachments. Thank you.