Subject: RE: [provision] Groups - draft-pstc-spml-core-10.doc uploaded

Folks

The below draft is pretty much complete.  Our goal is to over the next
two weeks resolve al the minor "Editors notes" (comments in yellow) and
complete the references section, final formatting etc.  Please schedule
appropriate time to help with this process.  I would like to have a
final editors draft available for committee review starting two weeks
today (5/23/03) followed by a 5 day (official) committee review and
submission to OASIS as a committee specification before the end of the
month.

Happy reviewing...

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com
Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com
512) 657 8360

TC
> document repository.
> This document is revision #3 of draft-pstc-spml-core-07.doc.
>
> Document Description:
> 05-09-2003 Editors draft for committee review
>
> Download Document:
> http://www.oasis-

open.org/apps/org/workgroup/provision/download.php/1964/draft-pstc-spml-