Subject: Glue party dates and details

Folks

As agreed last week we are now officially holding the glue party a week later, same location and basic time table.  I will put an information doc on the site today.  We (obviously) need to get together again on the scenario and supporting docs.  We have a call scheduled for Monday 6/2.  I’ll have a doc available tomorrow that includes conclusions from last weeks working group call on the scenario.  We may want to have another informal WG call this week.  How does Friday am about 10am CT look?

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com

Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com

512) 657 8360