Subject: RE: Groups - oasis - New ballot "Approval of SPML V1.0 Committee Specification"

Folks

I have found some minor errors in the 012 draft of the core
specification.  These are simple character case changes in the code
samples in section 7 & 8. I have made these corrections and have added a
revision to the 012 draft at [1].

Please consider the version at [1] as the core specification version for
approval.

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/provision/download.php/2302
/draft-pstc-spml-core-13.doc