Subject: RE: [provision] Comments for SPML Specification and Binding Drafts

In light of these catches, I have uploaded a core spec(15) and a
bindings (5) to consider for review for committee specification status.
If anyone feels uncomfortable with the fact that we have had several
revisions during the voting period (all be them basically typos) please
let me know.

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com
Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com
512) 657 8360