Subject: Successful use of SPML V.10

As part of moving this specification through the OASIS process, I am
required to provide "certification" by at least three OASIS member
organizations that they are successfully using the specification
consistently with the OASIS IPR Policy.  It is my understanding that
"certification" means that you send a mail to list stating that your
company is "...using the specification in accordance with OASIS IPR
Policy".

I can assert on behalf of Waveset Technologies that we are using the
specification in accordance with OASIS IPR Policy.  If you are too,
please state this to the list of directly to me via email.

Thanks

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com
Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com
512) 657 8360