Subject: RE: [provision] CS 30 day public review

Hi Darran, how about Liberty? For a brief while, Liberty Phase 2 considered batch 'federation' using a protocol comparable to SPML so there is a potential connection.

WS-i?
-----Original Message-----
From: Darran Rolls [mailto:Darran.Rolls@waveset.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 1:05 PM
To: provision@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [provision] CS 30 day public review

Folks

We are about to enter the next stage of brining our CommitteeSpec document to an OASIS standard.  This is a 30 day public review.  KarlBest@OASIS will be sending out an notification to the OASIS general membership for review/comment.  Does anyone know of other organizations that we should also include in this announcement - so far I have the following:

W3C

OpenGroup
DMTF

Thanks